Turmeric Turkey Meatballs
turmeric turkey meatballs
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp grated turmeric root
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add turkey, turmeric, onion, egg, dill, salt & pepper to a large bowl. Combine mixture by hand and form into balls about 1" in diameter. Arrange on ungreased glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, flipping meatballs half-way through cooking time.
Yield: 4 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories - 295 | Carbohydrates - 5g | Total Fat - 15g | Protein - 29g | Sodium - 716mg | Sugar - 0g